Doesn’t being healthy seem so easy in the summer? The warm weather keeps you eating right with lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and the desire to be outside gets your body moving and keeps your family active.
All Year-round Healthy Lifestyle Tips
Autumn’s arrival and back to school doesn’t have to mean abandoning everything about summer. The healthy lifestyle tips you’ve adopted over the last few months that come naturally can be easily carried into the fall and winter months too.
Don’t Sweat The Rush
Don’t beat yourself up if your family’s rushed schedule doesn’t get your kids the full rainbow of nutrients. FLINTSTONES Active Kids® Gummies can help bridge dietary gaps as a source of vitamins and minerals in a convenient and tasty gummy:
- It’s the # 1 brand choice of pediatricians.
- Multivitamins can serve as a supplement to help fill vitamin and mineral gaps when diet is not enough.
Even if your picky little one is on a chicken-finger-only diet (yeah I have one of those too), you’ll know that FLINTSTONES® is there to help. Trust me, I don’t just give it to them, I pop one myself as well on a daily basis. He
Being active in the summer months seems so easy. The sun is shining, the weather is clear (to quote Bob Marley), there’s no excuse not to get outdoors. This is one of the healthy lifestyle tips that should always be maintained for good health and longevity.
But come autumn, the cold can lead many of us to put aside our exercise routine in exchange for fall TV premieres ( you know who you are :)).
My exercise solution? Remember that working on your fitness doesn’t mean you have to go to the gym, just pick something that gets you moving and motivated:
- Try taking the stairs at the office instead of the elevator
- Enroll in a fun fall fitness challenge with your friends so you all stay motivated together
- Go outside for a jog
- Get your kids engaged in an moving activity indoor or outdoors
Avoid Autumn Blues
Allergies don’t just happen in the spring. If ragweed season is hitting you hard, try Claritin® for allergy symptom relief:
- It provides effective, non-drowsy 24-hour relief.
- Allergens can include pollen, ragweed, grass, dust, pets and molds.
- 24h symptom relief of itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, skin itch, hives.
The convenient non-drowsy format will help you feel your best. Check your local region’s pollen count, and if the number is high, allergies and allergy symptoms may be just around the corner. So be prepared and have Claritin® on hand!
If you’re already feeling under the weather, AERIUS® can help battle an allergy-induced cough before it gets out of hand:
- It provides fast and effective relief from allergy symptoms including nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose, stuffiness, itchy, tearing & redness of the eyes, itchy palate, itchy ears, itchy throat and allergic cough.
- Effectively relieves skin of allergies, such as skin itch and hives.
- Health Care professionals recommend AERIUS® for the relief of allergy symptoms.
Prolong Your Summer Skincare
Taking care of your skin should be a year-round focus. It’s another one of the healthy lifestyle tips to abide by, because keeping your skin glowing will help prolong its “shelf-life.”
The winter sun’s rays, although weaker, can still do damage without you even noticing it. That’s especially true if you do outdoor activities like skiing, snowshoeing, or skating.
A lightweight sunscreen like Coppertone® Clearly Sheer® for the face and body can help protect you against sun burns. You won’t even notice it’s there while it screens UVA and UVB rays to provide broad spectrum protection:
- Coppertone® ClearlySheer® is delightfully light, refreshing formulas that barely leave a trace on the skin.
- They absorb quickly, feel clean and light on the skin, and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts.
Speak to Counsellor
My last titbit for you is to speak counsellor. We don’t only need to seek counselling when we are in a bad shape, it’s good to seek counselling to keep healthy. Yes we have friends and family to talk to, but sometimes a third objective party is probably a better idea. You can check out this post for more details:
The Gist of it
Getting back into your schedule can make the summer seem fleeting. Don’t worry, establishing good habits for the whole year will make it easier. With these healthy lifestyle tips, you’ll feel like summer will come back around in a flash!
This post is sponsored by Bayer. To make sure these products are right for you, always read and follow the label. All opinions expressed in this post are mine.
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, sign up to my newsletter to get the latest advice, tips, giveaways and freebies right into your inbox!
Nicole Mölders (@HighLatitudeSty) says
Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.
The Wardrobe Stylist says
Thanks for dropping by Nicole and hosting your link up!!