As the hot weather approaches, patios open up, parties line up, and boots shift to sandals, you want to make sure your summer party makeup follows suit. To get you ready for the season, Sarah created a video for summer party looks.
Summer Party Makeup Tutorial
This tutorial will go over how to apply foundation, contouring, illumination, and colours to your face for the ultimate summer party makeup. The list of product and where to get them is below for your convenience.
- Ben Nye fair translucent powder
- Too Faced chocolate soleil powder
- Too Faced love flush blush (shade: Crazy in love)
- Tarteist pro glow palette
- Pixi makeup fixing mist
- Too Faced shadow insurance
- Too Faced Christmas in New York chocolate shop palette
- Kat Von D liquid eyeliner pen (shade: Trooper)
- L’Oréal extra volume collagen mascara (shade: Blackest black)
- Ardell Lashes (Wispies)
- Too faced lip injections gloss (shade: Like a boss)
- NYX lip liner (shade: Nude suede shoes)
- Too Faced melted liquified long wear lipstick (shade: Chihuahua)
Get More Out of Your Makeup
Last minute, you realise your foundation is out and you have no other back up. Get those last drops of your makeup The Spatty. Save money as this It’s BPA-free spatula is small tool made to fit in any small spaces of your foundation, eye cream, face lotions, etc., and collects every last drop for you to use.
Plus a percentage of The Spatty’s profits provide clean, safe water to third world countries.